Welcome to our picture page!

If you're looking for Debby and Carol's photo challenge, you're in the right place! Like many creative people out there, we've decided to challenge each other to each come up with a picture a week for the next 52 weeks, taking turns picking each week's theme. However, unlike most others, we're not using fancy cameras and showing off our PhotoShopping skills. Nope, we're limiting ourselves to our phones, and our pictures will be undoctored. Join us here each week for a new picture!

Thursday, February 28, 2019

Week 49: Let’s See Some Colour!

Debby

Adult colouring books are very popular. They are said to be calming and I have quite a few. As they were gifts I wonder that friends and family think I’m stressed. They most likely believe I would enjoy the designs and colour.

I am not stressed people (lol). I have medication for that.



Carol

This winter has dragged on for so long, and most of it has been grey. I was hoping for some colour to the landscape, like bright yellow daffodils against a backdrop of white snow, but apparently the daffodils aren’t crazy. They’re staying put under ground until the snow is gone.

So instead I give you the bouquet of flowers my hubby gave me for Valentine’s Day. It may be looking a little ragged around the edges, but they’re still colourful enough to brighten up the gloomiest of days.



No comments:

Post a Comment