Welcome to our picture page!

If you're looking for Debby and Carol's photo challenge, you're in the right place! Like many creative people out there, we've decided to challenge each other to each come up with a picture a week for the next 52 weeks, taking turns picking each week's theme. However, unlike most others, we're not using fancy cameras and showing off our PhotoShopping skills. Nope, we're limiting ourselves to our phones, and our pictures will be undoctored. Join us here each week for a new picture!

Thursday, March 7, 2019

Week 50: Something Snow Related (and then we’re done with winter!)

Debby

Snow and more snow. Two to four centimetres my ass.

Enough is enough. Mild and rainy on Sunday. Unbelievable.



Carol

I’ve been wanting to get a picture of the ice on the lake all winter. It was sunny when I finally braved the cold to go down there, but wouldn’t you know the second I got out of the car the clouds rolled in and it started to snow!

I think the ducks and geese are as sick of the winter as I am.


No comments:

Post a Comment