Welcome to our picture page!

If you're looking for Debby and Carol's photo challenge, you're in the right place! Like many creative people out there, we've decided to challenge each other to each come up with a picture a week for the next 52 weeks, taking turns picking each week's theme. However, unlike most others, we're not using fancy cameras and showing off our PhotoShopping skills. Nope, we're limiting ourselves to our phones, and our pictures will be undoctored. Join us here each week for a new picture!

Thursday, February 14, 2019

Week 47: Inside Out

Debby

Inside out...my first thought was laundry and how I curse myself when I let clothes go in the wash inside out. Makes the folding more difficult.

So then I thought of book covers. How much fun to reverse all my book covers and start a reread with no idea what that book might be. Takes away all that reading according to mood.

And yes, Carol, these are my books from my bookshelf. Not one in a brown wrapper to hide the ‘forbidden’ content. LOL



Carol

I don’t know what I was thinking when I picked this week’s topic, I really don’t. I must have been wearing my hoodie that has seams and raw edges on the right side so it looks like you’re wearing it inside out. *shrugs*

In any case, here’s a picture of one of my potted plants that got left behind when I was moving plants back into the house in the fall. It grew so much there just wasn’t any room for it. I guess that makes it a case of a little bit of the inside being left out.


No comments:

Post a Comment