Welcome to our picture page!

If you're looking for Debby and Carol's photo challenge, you're in the right place! Like many creative people out there, we've decided to challenge each other to each come up with a picture a week for the next 52 weeks, taking turns picking each week's theme. However, unlike most others, we're not using fancy cameras and showing off our PhotoShopping skills. Nope, we're limiting ourselves to our phones, and our pictures will be undoctored. Join us here each week for a new picture!

Thursday, August 16, 2018

Week 21: Red

Debby

I didn’t seem to have contact with something red over the weekend, and will be honest and admit I forgot. I hoped to come across some jazzy red car, but not likely in my neighbourhood.

Today, I was in the Bulk Barn and planned to take a picture of one of the candy bins, but it was too busy, Seniors Discount day and all.

So here are the red candies I bought for the grandkids. Picked out the red ones and it made me think of that Smarties jingle. “When you eat your Smarties do you eat the red ones last?”



Carol

I had just the opposite problem - so much red to choose from! Red placemats, my favourite red coffee mug, old red book covers…and my antique wing chair is upholstered in red velvet. I finally decided to go with the red daisy in the planter on my deck, a gift from a friend.

After a great start the gardens are starting to look a little wilted these days, but this plucky little daisy is still doing great. It deserves to be showcased.


No comments:

Post a Comment