Welcome to our picture page!

If you're looking for Debby and Carol's photo challenge, you're in the right place! Like many creative people out there, we've decided to challenge each other to each come up with a picture a week for the next 52 weeks, taking turns picking each week's theme. However, unlike most others, we're not using fancy cameras and showing off our PhotoShopping skills. Nope, we're limiting ourselves to our phones, and our pictures will be undoctored. Join us here each week for a new picture!

Thursday, November 29, 2018

Week 36: Baby It’s Cold Outside

Debby

I’m an avid crocheter so my kids always had a plethora of hats to choose from at any given age. It is a mother thing that I think kids need to wear a hat, especially babies.

The other day I saw a woman waiting by the school for her son, with a younger child in a stroller. The mom was the only one wearing a hat. No no no, Mom. That’s just wrong.

I know, I know. When kids reach a certain age and are out of sight they do their own thing. Still think it’s important so I was happy to make these hats for a friend’s day care kids. There’s a good Mom.



Carol

The weather finally turned cold - winter was here at last. But as soon as Debby picked this week’s topic it warmed right up and started to rain. And rain, and rain!

I was ready to take a picture the remains of a mound of snow before it melted away completely under the onslaught of rain, but then it turned cold enough that the rain turned to snow. I snapped this picture quickly – not willing to take the chance of being without proof of the cold, however short lived.


No comments:

Post a Comment