Welcome to our picture page!

If you're looking for Debby and Carol's photo challenge, you're in the right place! Like many creative people out there, we've decided to challenge each other to each come up with a picture a week for the next 52 weeks, taking turns picking each week's theme. However, unlike most others, we're not using fancy cameras and showing off our PhotoShopping skills. Nope, we're limiting ourselves to our phones, and our pictures will be undoctored. Join us here each week for a new picture!

Thursday, November 22, 2018

Week 35: Comfort Zone

Debby

Temperatures are dropping and snow is on the forecast. My cupboards are full of groceries so I can play hermit because my place is my comfort zone, full of yarn and paint supplies to keep me occupied.

“Oh the weather outside is frightful but inside is so delightful...”. The words may not be correct but you get my meaning.



Carol

My comfort zone used to be my recliner – I could sit up or recline, watch T.V. or work on a hobby. I recently replaced my recliner with a cuddle chair turning that whole corner of the living room into a comfort zone. It’s every bit as comfortable, but has a lot more space around it.

When the granddaughter comes to visit, she turns it into her comfort zone. But at least she doesn’t have to fight the cats for her corner. LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment