Welcome to our picture page!

If you're looking for Debby and Carol's photo challenge, you're in the right place! Like many creative people out there, we've decided to challenge each other to each come up with a picture a week for the next 52 weeks, taking turns picking each week's theme. However, unlike most others, we're not using fancy cameras and showing off our PhotoShopping skills. Nope, we're limiting ourselves to our phones, and our pictures will be undoctored. Join us here each week for a new picture!

Thursday, October 25, 2018

Week 31: C is For . . .

Debby

Nothing like a drive on a sunny day down a country road. This is from a couple of weeks ago, as we’ve not had sunny days, and I’ve been without my car.

I hope to get out again, this time for the colour, before the cold sets in. The weather channel predicted that our days of double digit, and that’s Celsius, temperatures are done. Oh joy. I’m not ready.



Carol

C is for . . . cats!

I can remember only one year in my life, the year I was first married that we lived in an apartment, when I didn’t share space with at least one cat. And even then I could go to my father’s house to visit my cats any time I wished.

I have a friend who has something like eight cats currently – at one time she’s had as many as ten, most of whom were feral cats that she made friends with then adopted. The most I’ve ever managed is six, and that was two adult cats and four kittens (we also had a dog and three rats at that time).

Pictured here are two of my three remaining furry overlords, waiting for their supper. I think it would be in my best interest to feed them, don’t you think? LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment