Welcome to our picture page!

If you're looking for Debby and Carol's photo challenge, you're in the right place! Like many creative people out there, we've decided to challenge each other to each come up with a picture a week for the next 52 weeks, taking turns picking each week's theme. However, unlike most others, we're not using fancy cameras and showing off our PhotoShopping skills. Nope, we're limiting ourselves to our phones, and our pictures will be undoctored. Join us here each week for a new picture!

Thursday, December 20, 2018

Week 39: Merry and Bright

Debby

Out for lunch with “My Girls”. Makes me think of the movie White Christmas. Remember that song and dance routine......Sisters, sisters?

This is what is merry and bright for me this week and always.



Carol

Between family feuds and a very sick senior cat, the “Merry” has been sucked right out of the holiday for me, but at least I can show you my Christmas tree to make things a little brighter.

Yes, that is a hat on the top of it. The granddaughter insisted. And one should never argue with a three-year-old (almost four!) at Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment